We believe in the importance of peer review. We are committed to ensuring that all manuscripts submitted to us are reviewed and evaluated by experts in their field, who will comment on the quality of the work.
In our peer-review process, we use double-blinded peer review, meaning that the author’s name and affiliation will not be revealed to reviewers or editors, while authors themselves remain blinded to reviewer identities.
Please note that we follow a strict submission deadline—all manuscripts must be submitted no later than Dec 1st for editorial consideration.
We require reviewers to respond within 10 days after accepting a manuscript, with either an “accepted” decision or a “rejected” decision. We ask that reviewers provide their decisions as soon as possible after accepting a manuscript; if they take longer than 10 days, please let us know so that we can improve our system for future submissions.
In addition to providing your decision on whether the manuscript is accepted for publication, please also provide any changes made to the manuscript and any comments you have regarding these changes (if applicable). Please make sure these comments are sent directly from yourself so that there are no misunderstandings about what has been done by others before reaching out through email or phone calls; this will help ensure that all.
After receiving the manuscript from the Editorial Board member, you should respond whether you consider the manuscript or not in a couple of days, based on your expertise. When accepting the manuscript, you can provide your decision as below after completing peer review process to our editorial office:
(i) Accepted – If the manuscript is completely relevant and well written
(ii) Rejected – If the manuscript is irrelevant
(iii) Need to sent Revision – If any minor corrections to be done for manuscript
1. Reviewer must not be biased and transparent in his decision.
2. Reviewer should provide the decisions on time line i.e. 10 days after accepting the manuscript.
3. Reviewer should respect confidentiality of information till it gets published.
4. Final decision in accepting/ rejecting of the manuscript is solely decided by Chief Editor of this journal.
The peer review process is a good way to ensure that the quality of your work is high. The editors of [journal name] want to make sure that you know what to expect during our review process, so we have outlined the steps here:
1. The editor will notify you when your manuscript has been accepted for publication. You will be asked to send us a response within a set number of days (usually 10 days), after which we will make a decision about whether or not we want to move forward with publishing the article.
2. Your submission may be rejected if it does not meet our standards or if there are other reasons for rejection such as copyright issues or plagiarism concerns. We might also ask for revisions before making any final decisions about whether or not we will accept your article for publication.
3. If we decide that your article meets our requirements and it is ready for publication, then we will notify you via email with an acceptance letter and instructions on how to submit final versions of your manuscript in PDF format by email. Once these files are received by us, they will be uploaded onto our website where they can be viewed by all members of the editorial board (who have agreed upon publishing them) before being published online