Open access – Free access for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
Academic+ don’t charge subscription or access fees and its fully open access and copy rights retains to authors. We ask authors to contribute to costs incurred by processing and publishing Open Access work. Author’s contribution will help Academic+ to incur below costs
- Plagiarism check that certifies the originality of your writing.
- In-depth peer review and editorial comments from established experts in your field.
- Thorough proofreading and copyediting from our Editorial Analysts to bring your article up to publishing standards.
- Typesetting and formatting for PDF and HTML versions of your work, as well as print versions upon request.
- DOI, Cross Mark, ORCID and Etc.. for proper citation.
- Permanent web hosting for your articles and globally unrestricted access to your content.
- Indexing in all applicable partnered databases and reference services.
There wouldn’t be any charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data. Some items (Editorials, Corrections, Addendums, Retractions, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge. Author contributions to processing costs are only applicable after final acceptance of your article, and are not assessed at the beginning of the process. Most scholars rely on funding from their universities or institutions to cover the costs of Open Access publishing. Independent scholars or authors working in hardship zones may be eligible for waivers for publishing costs; waivers will be determined on a case-by-case basis and low and middle income economies.
Academic+ accept payments in Indian Rupees (INR).
Accepted Modes of Payment
- Offline payment by providing card details
- Bank account transfer
*Note: Customer can provide card details via email or over the phone. Academic+ consider customer card information as highly confidential and keeps secure, after processing Academic+ does not save customer card details in any digital form. Academic+ uses secure software to process the remittance.
Invoices are payable within 4-7 business days.
After final acceptance of your article, authors would receive email along with payment link and invoice to the contact provided by the authors from the concerned person who were in contact from the time of submission.
For wire transfers, we ask the authors to pay the fees for both the sender and the recipient bank, so that Academic+ receives the full invoiced amount.
Authors from Hungary will have the local Value Added Tax (VAT) added to their invoices.
Marketing and Communication
Academic+ spend part of its earnings on the promotion of journals and articles through sponsorships of conferences, workshops, and other promotional activities like Google Scholar and indexing repositories and subsequently disseminating Brochures, Flyers and posting ads on conference websites.
- Assessing papers upon submission by internal staff and assigning to editorial board members and reviewers for evaluation.
- Papers assigned for peer review to Academic Editors and reviewers whom focus on particular topic and expertise. After receiving review feedback to staff, they would share it with authors for revision and further process.
- Publication includes copy-editing, alignment, typesetting, copy-editing XML and PDF and HTML conversion. Academic+ provides English editing by accomplished native English speakers for all accepted papers which were included in the APC.
- Proofreading will be done prior to online publication. Approaching author for any additional information required prior.
- MedCrave has a team dedicated to indexing relations, who advise on the eligibility of a journal for application to be indexed in databases. Our team communicates closely with the contact persons at the different databases and receives regular updates on the status of applications. We dedicate time to keep ourselves up to date on any changes in the evaluation criteria or application procedure.
For more information, please click here and select a journal you wish to submit to know processing charges determined on type of submission.