The worldwide research magazine of Ayurveda and Yoga research ambitions to provide an overview of the modern repute of Ayurveda and Yoga research, in addition to to offer research findings from numerous fields associated with those subjects.
The journal will recognition on:
- – areas of research: yoga, Ayurveda, fitness, wellness, life-style issues;
- – topics: records and philosophy of Yoga/Ayurveda; strategies of teaching/learning yoga/Ayurveda; studies tasks related to those themes;
- – subjects for destiny studies: regions for greater studies in the area of yoga/Ayurveda
international studies’ magazine of Ayurveda and Yoga research targets to provide a platform for the publication of studies-based totally articles on Ayurveda and Yoga. The magazine seeks to put up articles that cover all components of Ayurveda and Yoga, including but no longer constrained to:
- -The records of Ayurveda, its starting place and its practitioners
- -The underlying standards of Ayurvedic medicine, inclusive of its theories and practices
- -reviews of recent books on Ayurveda and Yoga
- -critiques of existing books on Ayurveda and Yoga
The worldwide studies journal of Ayurveda and Yoga research aims to be a platform for research inside the subject of Ayurveda and Yoga research. The magazine will submit authentic studies papers, overview articles, case reviews, case series, letters to the editor and different articles related to Ayurveda and Yoga studies.
The magazine is open-get right of entry to and free to read online or download as PDFs.
The aim of this journal is to provide a platform for the book of excessive great studies within the discipline of Ayurveda and Yoga research. The journal will attention on all aspects of Ayurveda, which include its records and development, as well as its practice nowadays.
This includes studies on:
- – Ayurvedic diagnosis and remedy;
- – Ayurvedic dietetics;
- – Ayurvedic aesthetics;
- – Ayurvedic pharmacology;
- – Ayurvedic therapeutics;
- – Ayurveda in culture and society;
- – other related topics including yoga or meditation.